Statement of Intent
To deliver high quality, safe, and accessible care in a responsive, effective and courteous manner.
- Professionalism and team work
- Transparency and respect
- Personalised high quality & safe care
- Participation and involvement
- Equality and diversity
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide a high quality, safe, effective, respectful and responsive healthcare service to our patients.
- To listen to and involve our patients and their carers in decision making regarding their treatment.
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers as well as the Patient Participation Group to improve services for the benefit of all, irrespective of age, gender, ethnic origin and religious beliefs.
- To encourage equality and diversity.
- To ensure the team is well led.
- To provide a safe environment for our team and staff.
- To ensure open communication and involvement of the whole team in the running of the practice.
- To encourage a learning environment for all members of the practice whether clinical or non-clinical, supporting up to date training as well as learning from any untoward incidents, through fit for purpose governance procedures.
- To recruit, retain and develop a motivated and skilled workforce To provide evidence based and patient centred care.
- To undertake regular audits, both clinical and non-clinical and act on results and learning points to facilitate an on-going improvement in care and service provision.
- To be proactive in health promotion, through screening, patient education and an effective immunisation programme.
- To work in partnership with the multidisciplinary team for the benefit of our patients.
- To work in partnership with other agencies such as the CCG and NHS England.